THE FIBERFORCE WASHOUT BAG BY FLEXSACK
To help you with your disposal needs, the concrete experts at FiberForce have teamed up with the bag experts at FlexSack. The joining of our comprehensive concrete construction experience and extensive bulk bag knowledge has led to the development of the FiberForce Washout Bag by FlexSack, a new line of concrete washout bags for on-site concrete washout, remediation, and disposal.
Cement, one of the primary ingredients of concrete, is highly alkaline with a pH of 12 to 13. If concrete waste is not properly disposed of, it can create an environmental safety hazard. As federal and local Environmental Protection Agencies continue to crack down on illegal discharges, the use of a Concrete Washout Bag can reduce the risk of fines or job site shutdowns on jobs where a washout area is not available.
FiberForce’s Washout Bag by FlexSack is compliant with the EPA Stormwater Best Management Practice Guide, best management practices, and the most cost-effective product on the market for the on-site disposal of concrete washout materials.
Features and Specifications
- Self-standing design requires no external structure
- A 3 mil LLDPE liner is sewn into the 4 bottom corners and at the top perimeter of the bag to reduce setup time
- LLDPE plastic liner stays in place when the bag is filled and moved, allowing for easy and safe disposal
- LLDPE plastic liner captures all washout materials dry and wet to prevent seeping and groundwater contamination
- Small and lightweight bags fold flat for efficient storage behind the driver’s seat
- 2 loop design for easy lifting at the job site
- Double-wall design for increased durability reducing the likelihood of breakage or puncture
- Compliant with EPA Stormwater Best Management Practice Guide
- 20” L x 20” W x 18” H